Knowledge of the composition of animal feed is crucial to successful animal husbandry. Data obtained from fodder analysis serve as the basis for a balanced and efficient feed supply.
- Analyses of base fodders such as dry and concentrated feed, grass and corn silage
- Measurement of raw protein, fibre, ash, and lipids (Weender analysis)
- Analyses of fibre components such as NDF, ADF and ADL
- Study of the fermentation properties of silage feeds
- Determination of principal and trace elements in feeds
- Development and optimisation of new methods of analysis